Thanks for your interest in Motley! This website is operated by Precinct Ventures, LLC, operating as Visus Group. Our Privacy Notice tells you what information we collect from you, and what we do with that information. If the website directs you to a third-party website, refer to that third party’s website regarding its use of your information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT:
You can choose to send us a message using the “Contact us” feature of the website, or by sending us an email. If you do, we will collect your name, email address, and any information that you include in the message. Your provision of information to us is completely voluntary. Please do not provide us with any sensitive information such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, passport numbers, or biometric data. We will also collect your email address if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter.
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the website, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your device whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the website;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the website;
- Standard Server Log Information
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information you provide to us to respond to your inquiry, and we may periodically send you information about or organization and vision. You may unsubscribe from any of our communications at any time. We may use information collected automatically through our website for internal purposes.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share information we collect as follows:
- Service providers: We may share information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf. Service providers may have access to information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for their own purposes, like sending you marketing offers about their products.
- Affiliates: We may share information with our affiliates, which they may use for marketing purposes. You may unsubscribe from any of those communications at any time.
- Business transfer: If we sell all or part of our business, or make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, a business reorganization, or similar event, we may transfer your information as part of such transaction.
- Administrative or legal process: We may disclose your information to third parties in order to protect the legal rights, safety, and security of our organization, our corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, and customers; enforce our contracts; respond to and resolve claims or complaints; prevent fraud or for risk management purposes; and comply with or respond to law enforcement or legal process or a request for cooperation by a government or other entity, whether or not legally required.
- Other parties with your expressed or implied consent: We may share information with third parties when you consent to such sharing.
- De-identified information: We may share information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated for any reason at our sole discretion.
We will never share or sell your information to unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes.
Your privacy is important to us, and we use reasonable efforts and reasonably available technologies to secure your information and protect it from unauthorized use or disclosure. You understand, however that no system is perfect, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any or all the information that you transmit through the website.
YOUR CONSENT, ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION, AND RETENTION
If you do not consent to our collection, use, or disclosure of your information, then do not share it with us. If you want us to delete your information, let us know.
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from children under the age of 13. If we are made aware we have collected information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice is subject to periodic changes and updates. These changes are effective upon posting to the website. Please check this Privacy Notice periodically for updates. Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this Privacy Notice as it is amended.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS/DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosures of your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the websites with which you are communicating. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether you intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether you are even aware of them. Because there currently is no industry standard concerning what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals, we currently do not take action in response to these signals.
Our website is directed towards users who reside in the United States. You affirm that you reside in the United States, and you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, pursuant to the laws of the United States. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose information of European Union residents.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, please contact us by mail or email with a subject of “Motley Privacy Notice.”
825 Washington Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Last updated 8/7/18